African Palace Casino is committed to providing a fun, safe form of entertainment online. We support responsible gambling so that our players benefit from a complete online gambling experience. In order to fully enjoy your gambling experience, we encourage you be responsible in your gambling activities.
A responsible gambler:
- Chooses gambling as a form of entertainment, not a get rich quick solution
- Knows that there is a risk of losing money through gambling
- Never uses money intended for necessities such as food, rent and bills, but rather sets aside money for entertainment purposes
- Never borrows money to gamble
- Never lets their gambling affect their relationships with friends or family
- Knows when to stop
If you think you have a gambling problem, visit your local Gamblers Anonymous support group.
Our staff reserves the right to get in direct contact with you if we suspect you may be a problem gambler. We may, at our utmost discretion or at your request, freeze your casino account if you think you may have a gambling problem. If you ever feel that there are issues that should be brought to our attention, please contact our support team via phone, email or online chat and they will gladly assist.
If you think you may have a gambling problem, please take a moment to complete the below Gamblers Anonymous Self-Assessment Questionnaire.
The questions below are designed to give you an indication if you may have a problem:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers answer "YES" to at least seven of these questions. If you think you may have a problem, please contact someone who can help. Don't let slots ruin your life!
Please feel free to visit any of these websites for more information: